Why join Firstcom Europe?
Our vibrant team and people-first approach makes Firstcom a great place to work.
Our values describe our basic beliefs and show what really matters in our company. These values run through everything we do and can be seen in our daily work:
in all we do, from product design to customer service and running our network
in our work, always striving to succeed and daring to be different
in our communication with customers, partners and staff
in both the way we work and what we produce
means we stand by our word; we are a trusted partner
for our people wherever they are and whatever they do, listening to their views and caring about others’ well-being and success
What is it like to work here?
At Firstcom we take the well-being of all our team members seriously.
We have a flat organisational structure; senior managers walk around the office and know everyone by name.
We have a company health benefits scheme and subsidised gym membership. We work hard but believe it is important to have fun and get to know each other out of work.
If you join us you can take part in team-building activities, enjoy nights out, or simply be part of a fun, open culture.
IT Service Desk Team Lead
- Ensure support cases SLA’s and Support KPI’s are met.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Provide high-quality customer service by resolving complex technical issues and escalations.
- Maintain existing monitoring systems and recommend improvements.
- Ability to build relationships and develop rapport internally and with external clients;
- Working flexible hours when necessary and travel to customer sites as and when required.
- Oversee the service desk operations, ensuring incidents and service requests are managed and resolved effectively.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding in Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server operating systems.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft 365 Management.
- Good understanding of firewalls and routing.
- Stay up to date with the latest Microsoft cloud technology updates and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Microsoft Azure experience.
- Microsoft qualifications.
The primary objectives for the position are to support sales performance and maximise customer retention, improving our meaningful customer interactions and ultimately increasing retention rates.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30/9:00 – 17:00/17:30
Salary: Up to £30,000 with commission: tbc
- Work alongside Sales to achieve and exceed customer retention goals.
- Liaise with Sales for potential leads
- Liaise with cancellations team re queries and retentions
- Manage supplier notifications
- Foster creative thinking and innovation to develop new strategies for customer retention and satisfaction during the industry’s technological transition.
- Maintain and improve average customer spend.
- Generate regular reports on retention performance, analysing key metrics, and presenting performances to the MD / Head of Sales.
- Ensure effective communication channels with other departments, promoting a collaborative work environment.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales to align department goals with the overall sales strategy and business objectives.
- Stay updated with industry trends, competitor activities, and technological advancements to adjust strategies accordingly.
- Contribute to the development of our CRM to ensure key customer data (i.e. contract end dates) is accurate.
- Proven experience in developing teams and achieving targets in telecommunications or a related industry.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and develop team members to their full potential.
- Demonstrated expertise in creatively retaining customers and implementing innovative solutions.
- Excellent analytical and data-driven decision-making abilities to monitor and optimise team performance.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills to articulate sales performances and interact with stakeholders.
What are the benefits?
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- £500 referral scheme bonus
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Medical cash plan
- Life insurance after 12 months with the business
- Access to discounts and savings
- Bike to work scheme
Firstcom Europe is looking to recruit a new member of staff in our Finance department. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing European Group, in an industry that continues to grow
- The role involves but not limited to
- Credit control, chasing customers for overdue debt
- Payment processing in Sage and reconciling customer accounts
- Any other ad hoc duties
The role will entail the use of Excel, Outlook, Sage and so having used these applications previously will be beneficial.
The candidate must be able to work independently but also have excellent communication skills and can liaise between the various departments within the organization. We are mainly looking for someone that has excellent attention to detail and strong work ethic.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team at Firstcom Europe, a highly successful business communications company based in Bolton as an Account Manager due to our ongoing growth.
As an Account Manager, you will fundamentally secure qualified appointments, progress into sales opportunities and new business for the company. We will provide full training to develop your sales skills and product knowledge with opportunities for career development.
You will be joining our business at a critical and exciting point in time, due to various key business drivers and niche opportunities of our core products that drive our UK business.
- Develop and grow your pipeline by introducing the companies to new and existing products and services.
- Be the primary point of contact on assigned accounts.
- Remain close to existing accounts to build a prospect pipeline.
- Provide full visibility of new business and opportunities through the CRM.
- Deliver webinars or on-site demonstrations to end-user opportunities.
- Recognise triggers based on customer behaviour and engage to minimise churn when an account requests to terminate services or downgrade.
Skills and Experience:
- A creative self -starter with strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Comfortable with working under pressure in fast-paced varied role.
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and match them with appropriate products and services.
- Successfully worked in previous sales positions. Experience within a technology / telecommunications sales environment preferred (i.e. Mobile, Hosted Telephony, Connectivity Services, IT and Managed Services).
- You will need to be passionate, motivated, and driven to succeed, with a determined desire to provide the best deals and services to our customers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet and exceed personal revenue targets and quotas as determined by the Head of Sales / Commercial Director. This includes lead / prospect generation, customer and partner calls and visits meetings booked.
- Customer retention, pipeline development and generation of new margin.
Business Support Supervisor
The Business Support Supervisor will ensure support for all areas of the business, both internally and externally. You will provide support to multiple senior managers and act as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and oversee business support team
- Manage weekly CRM reports, activity data, staff notes and progress these accordingly
- Oversee incoming emails to various admin groups and distribute these accordingly
- Assist CEO with daily requirements. Taking calls to the business on his behalf, managing diary, organising travel & accommodation and ad-hoc tasks as needed. You will be required to travel on occasion
- Organise lunches and accommodation for visitors who attend HQ for board meetings etc
- Check expenses after submission
- Collate initial info for monthly salary run to submit to senior management
- Update the CRM from the monthly report to reflect cancellations , extras jobs checks etc
- Assist the Retentions Manager with reporting and information
- Liaise with external HR company for all aspects of staff HR and act as intermediary between department managers and external providers
- Work closely with senior leadership team to ensure any assistance is given throughout the business
- Demonstrate a knowledge of key products and services
- Build effective inter-departmental working relationships
- Understand Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Provide any accurate requested monthly and weekly reports
- Additional ad-hoc reports and duties
- Ensure that the offices and working space is kept clean and tidy